معلومات العضو
أحمد اسماعيل

الصورة الرمزية أحمد اسماعيل

إحصائية العضو

أحمد اسماعيل غير متواجد حالياً

افتراضي

من هى علياء ماجدة المهدى ؟

من هي علياء المهدى؟...
تعرف علياء عن نفسها بأنها ملحدة منذ إن بلغت عامها السادس عشر وتخرجت من مدرسة "راجاك سكول" الأميركية" عام 2010، وهي حاليا طالبة بكلية الإعلام بالجامعة الأميركية...تجاهر بإلحادها بطريقة كبيرة عبر صفحتها على الفايسبوك بشكل هجومي خصوصا على الدين الإسلامي، حيث تنشر الكثير من العبارات الخادشة التي تهاجم الإسلام وتعاليمه وتقاليده... وبالإضافة إلى هذه العبارت فان صفحتها تزدان بصورها مع عشيقها الذي وكما يبدو لا يفارقها أبدا وهو الأخر سنتطرق إليه والى قصته كونه له التأثير الأكبر في تصرفات علياء.. كما تنشر علياء وبتباه التعليقات الخارجة عن الآداب العامة التي ترسل لها تعليقا على صورها العارية والشبه العارية...

من اقوال علياء: الحرية ليست في أن أفعل ما يسمح لي بفعله, لكن في أن أفعل ما أريد طالما لم أتعدي علي حريات الآخرين سواء وافقني أو عارضني المجتمع و لا أخاف من العواقب. أنا باعمل اللي عايزاه داخل و خارج حدود المدونة و مدركة إني ممكن أدخل السجن بسبب ما أنشره علي مدونتي

Alia is the Mahdi

Alia know herself as an atheist since reaching its sixteenth year and graduated from the school, "School Racak" American "in 2010, and is currently a student at the American University Faculty of Information ... Belhadha openly in a big way across the front on Facebook are especially offensive to the Islamic religion, where published many of the phrases Alkhadshh that attack Islam and its teachings and traditions ... in addition to these phrases, the front adorned with unparalleled views with her lover, who apparently does not leave her, never the other we will look to him and to his story as his greatest influence in the actions of Alia .. publishes Alia and cost him the comments emerging for morals that send her a comment on pictures of naked and semi-nude ...

Sayings of Alia: freedom is not that I do allows me to do, but to do what I want as long as no Otaadi on the freedoms of others, whether in agreement with me or Ardhana the community and not afraid of the consequences. I Aizah Old villas inside and outside the borders of the Code and I am aware as possible enter the prison because of what publish it on my blog

""""
من هو كريم عامر ؟

سبحان الله .. فى كريم عامر فى 2001 وصورته فى 2011

من الالتزام الى الالحاد وانكار الاديان

من هو كريم عامر؟...
كريم عامر شاب مصري، اسمه الأصلي:" عبد الكريم نبيل سليمان عبد الحميد" مواليد العام 1984، درس في المدارس التابعة للأزهر لفترة 17 عاما، إلا انه قرر الإلحاد والابتعاد نهائيا عن الدين وقد سبق وتمت محاكمته بقضية ازدراء الأديان واهانة رئيس الجمهورية وقضى أربع سنوات خلف القضبان، من نشطاء الانترنت ومن أعضاء حركة 6 ابريل سابقا... يجاهر بالإلحاد ويهاجم الأزهر ومؤسساته التعليمية بعبارات نخجل من أن نوردها حفاظا على مقام الأزهر... ولا يخفى بأنه يروج لنفسه كناشط سياسي هام وداعم لحقوق المعتقلين السياسيين وخصوصا المدونين منهم كعلاء عبد الفتاح ومايكل نبيل...
من اقوال كريم عامر على صفحته بالفايسبوك: ندور فى حلقة مفرغة ثم نعود الى نقطة البداية مرة أخرى : إقصاء + تخلف + ظلم + جهل + خرافات + ردة حضارية = إسلام...معادلة توصلت إليها كثيرا ، ولن أشكك فيها مرة أخرى !

Who is Kareem
Kareem Amer, Egyptian man, whose original name: "Abdel Karim Nabil Suleiman Abdul-Hamid," born in 1984, studied at the school of the flower for a period of 17 years, but he decided to atheism and away once and for all religion has been and tried the issue of defamation of religions and insulting the president and spent four years behind bars, internet activists and members of the April 6 Movement previously ... Professing atheism and attacking Al-Azhar and its educational institutions shy away from terms that we quote in order to preserve the place of Al-Azhar ... It is no secret that he promoted himself as an important political activist and supporter of the rights of political prisoners, particularly bloggers, including Kaala Abdel-Fattah, Nabil and Michael ...

Sayings of Kareem Amer on his Balvaaspock: in a vicious circle and then go back to the starting point again: the exclusion of + failure + injustice + ignorance + superstition + = rose cultural equation of Islam ... reached a lot, which I suspect will not again!

آخر مواضيعي 0 مباراة الأهلي ووفاق سطيف الجزائري
0 دعاء يوم الجمعة
0 روسيا تسلم محطة تشيرنوبل النووية إلي أوكرانيا
0 دعاء آخر يوم في شعبان
0 فضل الصيام
رد مع اقتباس